Lt.JG Scotty Reade - Comfort Talk

1 view

Sunny Sandhu

Aug 15, 2022, 8:22:03 PM8/15/22
to Amity Main SIM

((Brew Continuum, Amity Outpost))

After getting confirmation from Katy that she was free for a chat. Scotty grabbed his things and headed towards the Brew Continuum.

After walking into the coffee shop, Scotty saw Katy sitting at one of the tables. He walked towards her.

Toliver: Good morning! How are you?

Reade: Good Morning Katy. I am doing alright. How are you?

Toliver: motioning for him to sit:: Have a seat and order some coffee...

Reade: ::nodding to Katy:: Yes, thank you. Can I get a double double, please? Dark roast.

Toliver: Response

Reade: I wanted to talk about something traumatic I recently experienced.

Scotty took a sip of the coffee; the warmth of the coffee felt great.

Toliver: Response

Reade: Do you remember the memorial service for the lost Ensign recently?

Scotty paused, taking another sip of coffee.

Toliver: Response

Reade: I have some very….

Time froze around Scotty as the memory re-played in his head. He felt he was transported back to the dreadful day on the shuttle.

Toliver: Response

Scotty snapped back into reality. He turned to look at Katy.

Reade: Sorry, I zoned out. I wanted to talk about losing the Ensign.

Toliver: Response

Reade: I have been having nightmares recently. The event keeps playing over and over. It was really bad one night that I had to speak to Kivik for a bit to calm my nerves down.

Toliver: Response

TAG!/TBC

Lt.JG Scotty Reade

Engineering Officer