First Secretary Keehani Ukinix - 2260 called and they want their short sleeved uniforms back

Wil Ukinix

Dec 13, 2021, 7:37:04 AM12/13/21
to sb118...@googlegroups.com

((Level 10, Science and Research Section))

Not quite a skirt…. and not quite trousers.

“Culottes”!

They were wide at the bottom of the leg, and if you stood in the right way, it looked like it *was* a skirt.

Regardless, the neon blue garment felt light and comfortable.  With her plain white shirt, she was dressed a little more casually than usual - but without any meetings or pressing engagements for the day, Keehani had decided to let her hair down.

By putting her hair up.  In a high ponytail.

With her hands in her pockets, she walked casually along the hallway on Level 10 of the area known as “The Basement,” the Science and Research section of Amity Outpost.  Level 10 contained only holodecks that were primarily used for science and research purposes, although if any were free, she was told that they could be used by Diplomatic Corp and Starfleet personnel for leisure purposes.

The arch for holodeck 2 and holodeck 3 were located next to each other, which meant that the screen for each were also next to each other.  Holodeck 2 was apparently booked by a Lieutenant Solak, who was running some sort of solar nebula model.

Holodeck three was booked by Lieutenant Wong.  She stopped and looked at the screen in more detail.  “2260s Medical Intruder” had been running for 10 minutes and 37 seconds and counting.  Surprisingly, the lock icon on the screen was greyed out, meaning that anyone could enter.  Keehani stepped back for a moment, and then shrugged.  With a relaxed curiosity, she walked to the archway and stepped in when the doors opened for her.

Around her were pale blue walls of what seemed like a mess hall of an old Starfleet vessel.  The few Starfleet officers that were in the program seemed to regard her with some curiosity before they froze when the program stopped.  She placed her hands in her pockets again, and looked around.

Wong: AHHH!

Her head snapped to the ground where a Klingon male had just fallen to the ground with a thud.

Keehani: ::Casually:: Lieutenant?

Wong: First Secretary Ukinix….. I wasn't expecting to see you drop in….

Keehani: I should say the same to you.

Ikaia got onto his feet, and seemed to preen his old-fashioned Starfleet uniform that had short sleeves.

Wong: Er uh…. How much of any of that did you see?

Keehani’s eyes lit up for a moment.  She hadn’t seen much at all.  But *he* didn’t know that…

Keehani: All of it.  You really should remember to disable the remote viewing function next time you use a holodeck for leisure.  I saw the whole thing from outside.

Wong: That much?  ::Rubbing at his face:: I can assure you that this was actually a very serious training scenario and NOT a game….

Keehani: ::Looking around at hall, tone of doubt:: Uh huh.

Wong: So what brings you by?

Keehani: Oh.  I have quieter day today.  I thought I’d give myself a self-tour of the Basement.  I haven’t been down here yet.

She turned to look at him, with a slightly wicked smile.

Keehani: ::Smirking:: The things you see, hey?

Wong: Response

Keehani: “Training”.  So.  Tell me, what’s the purpose of your “training” program, Lieutenant?

Wong: Response

Keehani: Oh really?  Computer, resume program.

The archway doors slid shut behind her as the holoprogram resumed.  An angry looking woman in a blue medical uniform raced into the hall, with several security officers in tow.

CMO: There!  There he is- ::Looking at Keehani:: -who are *you*?

Keehani: First Secretary Keehani Ukinix, of the Federation Diplomatic Corp.  ::Hands on hips, raised eyebrow:: And you are?

Wong/CMO: Responses

Keehani: I can assure you that Lieutenant Wong is not only a Federation Citizen, ::raising finger:: raised in Hawaii on Earth I might add, but is also a Starfleet Officer.

Wong/CMO: Responses

Keehani: ::Tutting, eye roll:: The 2260s sent a subspace transmission, they want their uniforms and level of intolerance back.

Wong/CMO: Responses

Keehani: ::Leaning in to Wong, giving him an elbow nudge:: I think she likes you.

Wong/CMO: Responses

Tags/TBC!

First Secretary Keehani Ukinix
Amity Outpost
Federation Diplomatic Corps, United Federation of Planets
V239511WU0