Crewman Annamae Barberra - Awkward Public Displays of Affection

Wil Ukinix

Dec 4, 2022, 5:19:44 AM12/4/22
to Amity Outpost – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG

((The Terrible Targ, Merchant District, Habitat Ring))

(OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG0fuJE2axE&t=30s)

Barberra: Who’s guidelines should I be following then. ::Looking to B’Mar:: Yours?  Because I will happily follow them.  ::Slamming mug down on bar:: Q’apla’!  And other Klingon words I don’t yet know!

Iko and Barberra, sampling a good bottle of blood wine compliments of the bar’s owner B’Mar, were having a little “moment”.

Bec put her arm around Barberra’s shoulder…

Instinctively, the hug-adverse Annamae reached up to gently push Annamae’s arm away.  But once she placed her hand around her forearm, she instead didn’t move it.  She just kept it there. She couldn’t work out why…

Alright, she could, but she was just embarrassed to admit it.

Which made her blush a little.

B'Mar:  ::laughing:: your deeds may yet be worthy of song!

Barberra: ::To B’Mar:: Uh… could you give us a minute?

B’Mar: As you wish…

Annamae’s unsuspecting new Klingon life coach moved away from the bar.  After some silence, Bec decided to break it.

Iko: So…

Annamae slowly and sheepishly turned her head, then looked into Bec’s eyes.

Barberra: I don’t know if it’s the bloodwine talking, or the gagh, but… I don’t not like you.  More than I don’t not like some of the others I don’t not like.  And much more than the others I don’t like.

Bec gave Annamae a big smile, which made the human roll her eyes a little, but smiling all the while, embarrassed at the attention.

Iko: You are really cute, you know.

Annamae placed the thumb from her hand on Bec’s chin.  Slightly embarrassed, her large brown eyes shifted to the left, then up, as she spoke.

Barberra: So… do you… want to… go out with me?

Iko: What are you trying to say?

It seemed Bec was enjoying the moment too much at Annamae’s expense.

Barberra: ::Tut:: Okaaaay.  I like you, and maybe we should kiss, geez.

Bec shrugged, before Annamae felt her hand being moved away from the Klingon-Human hybrid’s face.  Not wanting to show any hint of the emotions that were bubbling underneath, she kept her expression deadpan, even when Bec sat in her lap.  She then leaned forward as Iko placed her lips on Annamae’s for what seemed like a long time.

Annamae allowed it.

Her blushing changed to a darker shade of red when she heard onlookers cheering and banging their mugs onto tables.

Iko: Like that?

Once again, she looked around the bar, before looking back at Bec.

Barberra: No, like this.

The crewman gently grabbed Bec by the sides of her face, then leaned forward and kissed Bec intensely.  She pushed her backwards slightly, wrapping one arm around the security officer’s back, while raising the other in the air in a signal of victory to the onlookers.

They all cheered the two on twice as loudly as before, this time with much more raucous laughter.

Eventually, Annamae let the crewman sit up for air.

Barberra: ::To onlookers:: Today is a good day for awkward public displays of affection!

B’Mar: Response

Iko: Response

While everyone was still talking, laughing and cheering after Annamae had worked them into a frenzy, she turned to Bec and leaned in closely, leaning her forehead against Bec’s.

Barberra: You know everyone’s going to find out about this, right?

Iko: Response

Barberra: As far as first dates go?  Nothing got burnt, and no-one got injured or arrested, so that’s a first for me.

Iko: Response

Barberra: I say we get out of here.

Iko: Response

B’Mar: Response

Annamae pulled some latinum out of her bag, and slid it along the bar to B’Mar.

Barberra: There is a little extra tip there, new unlikely and probably unsuitable which means ideal life coach!  I, ::smashing fist onto chest:: B’arberra, shall return.

B’Mar: Response

Barberra Turned back to Bac, and grabbed her by the hand.

Barberra: Let’s go and give Ninzo something to *really* talk about.

She slightly lifted the lower right leg of her catsuit, to reveal her tattoo.

Barberra: Do you like pancakes?

Iko: Response

Tags/End scene for Annamae

Crewman Second Class Annamae Barberra
Liaison Officer for the Starfleet Attaché
Amity Outpost
V239511WU0