Molly Williams - So many cool things to see!

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Zenia Emba

未讀,
2022年7月22日 凌晨3:56:532022/7/22
收件者:Amity Outpost – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Terminal B, Amity Outpost))

Barberra: ::Eyeroll:: It’s okay, I’ll look after her.  ::To Molly:: Where is your mom?

Molly was too excited to answer the question.

Molly: How was your time on the USS Independence-B, ::whispering:: (registry number NCC-1776-B)

Barberra: Well it was scary, and exciting, and some of us had weird temporal dreams. ::pleased smile, whispering:: Kinda creepy.  ::Normal tone:: How did you get in here, did you know this area is only a sometimes place?

Flint: Off limits. ::To Barberra:: Do you know this girl, Crewman?

Barberra: Geez, calm down. Yeah I know her, I looked after her once.  ::To Molly:: We checked out the Stellae, didn’t we?

Molly: It was really awesome!

Flint: Fine. Then I suggest the two of you find somewhere else to be – as will I. ::Sighing:: Thank you, again, for your assistance.

And with that, the Lieutenant Junior-Grade huffed off. Molly squinted her eyes and stared at him, as if solving a tough mystery case, when she finally concluded with an answer.

Molly: He seemed annoyed...

Barberra: Lieutenant Flint is right, you shouldn’t be here, you need an adult to say it’s okay.

Molly: ::correcting her:: Lieutenant Junior-grade Flint and An adult such as Crewman Annamae Barberra?? Can I show off my handstands? I was practicing while I waited for you.

Barberra: Okay, show me your best handstand, then we’ll go.

Molly: YAY!!

Barberra: I’m heading back to my apartment, you can come with me until your mom comes and gets you.  I’ll tell her you’re with me.

Molly: ::leaping towards Annamae with a hug:: Thankyou Crewman Annamae Barberra!

Except they didn't go home, not straight away, which meant there was more adventuring. Yay!

((Merchant District, Amity Outpost))

Barberra was incredibly curious when she saw "Mr Ink's" new shop. "Mr Ink" himself was sitting in a chair, and as much as his manner and overall aura scared Molly, she was incredibly curious about him, just hanging back slightly behind Crewman Annamae Barberra. As he greeted them

T’Nik: Welcome to The Tusk! Have a look around. Tell me if anything piques your interest. ::sipping his coffee::

Barberra: You realize you’ve now made the Merchant District just about complete with your new shop... ::awed tone:: now it’s like the district of my dreams.

Ginnin perked up a bit at the comment.

T’Nik: A human that is excited to have a Tellarite shop in the vicinity? ::sarcastically:: Must be my lucky day. I shouldn’t have to mention that Children aren’t allowed in the shop...

Molly: I'm Eight! And a little over 1 month!

Barberra: This is Molly. She’s very inquisitive. ::Looking at Ginnin:: Can you give me a tattoo?

Ginnin set down his coffee, reaching for a PADD he had prepared with examples of his previous works and a sampling of his signature style.

T’Nik: This is a tattoo parlor after all. Here is some of my work if you wanted to look it over and decide on what you would like.

Ginnin watched as she set down the large duffel she had been carrying, retrieving her own PADD. She tapped on the small device a few times before handing it to the Tellarite.

Barberra: This is what I want, on the outside of my lower right calf.

He looked down at the PADD, and a snort escaped as he tried to hold back laughter. There wasn’t a picture. Just plain text, reading:

* 1 cup self-raising flour
* 1 cup milk
* 1 egg
Whisk ingredients in a large bowl.  Heat a lightly greased non-stick pan over low medium heat, and pour some mixture.  Cook until bubbles break on the surface and underside is golden brown, then flip and cook for 1 minute.  Repeat process for remaining mixture, then serve with a topping of your choice.”

T’Nik: You’re joking...

Barberra: What?! I love pancakes.

Molly: Oooh Pancakes!

T’Nik: Pancakes... Indeed. Well, a customer is a customer I suppose. ::standing and motioning towards the barber’s chair:: A certain Language, or script you would like it in?

Barberra: response

Molly: What about it all being upside-down? Ooh! ooh! You could put in andorian print - that ones pretty... ::standing up straight, shoulders back, dead serious:: Or write every word backwards so that only the true pancake masters would have access to the recipie.

Ginnin let his arms fall to his side and hung his head.

T’Nik: You surprise me...Pardon. I don’t think I caught your name.

Molly: ::cheery:: I'm Molly!

Barberra: Response

T’Nik: Yes, Molly, thank you. Please, Enema... I mean Annamae. Take a seat and I will get started.

Barberra: Response

Molly: Crewman Annamae Barberra??

T'Nik/Barberra: response

As the two adults did... whatever they were doing, Molly looked around the room, at the chairs, the artwork... such intriguing artwork...

She walked over to some of them, almost inspecting them, first trying to read the vulcan-script on the tapestries before giving up and admiring the squiggles, walking dangerously close to some of the sculptures.

Barberra/T'Nik: response

Molly: I'm looking at the pretty-ness! I won't touch anything, promise!

Barberra/TNik: response

Tbc

--
Molly Williams