Lieutenant Ikaia Wong - Everything The Light Touches...

Ka Banning

Oct 10, 2021, 3:19:17 PM10/10/21
to sb118...@googlegroups.com

((Medical Centre - Grand Mezzanine - Amity Outpost))

Ikaia stood in front of the Medical Centre for the very first time. He couldn’t believe it. All that time spent on working his way to CMO, all his effort and struggles, his triumphs and failures, everything to finally have this as a reality. He knew the moment he stepped through those doors was the moment everything he had worked toward had paid off. It almost felt surreal to him. Like some sort of amazing dream. He half expected to wake up in bed as just an ensign.

But he was here.

This was the present.

This is real.

He took a deep breath and with that, Ikaia stepped through those doors. Already, he could see the familiar hustle and bustle of a busy medical centre. Everything looked new and fresh to him. Ikaia couldn’t help but to look around in absolute awe. The Veritas’s sickbay seemed so cozy and small in comparison. Ikaia stepped further in and started looking for his contact - Doctor Suribana. He started asking around where he could find her. It wasn’t until someone pointed out a blond woman towards the end of one of the halls when Ikaia found her. He walked up to her.

Wong: Hello? Aloha? Are you Doctor Suribana?

Suribana: Response.

Wong: Ah! Greetings! My name is Lieutenant Ikaia Wong. PA. I’m the new Chief Medical Officer here. I think I was supposed to meet you for orientation and a tour.

Suribana: Response.

Wong: I’m really glad to meet you and well, to be here. This is so much bigger than what I had back on the Veritas.

Suribana: Response.

Lieutenant Ikaia Wong PA-C

Chief Medical Officer

Amity Outpost