Lt.JG Scotty Reade - Exploring the Hawk

Sunny Sandhu

Aug 14, 2022, 7:53:35 PM8/14/22
to Amity Main SIM

((Deck 36 - Main Engineering - Stardrive Section, USS Kitty Hawk))

After talking to Evelyn, they needed to wait for some time for the parts to replicate. This was a great time to explore the Kitty Hawk.

Reade: Great! Thank you Evelyn, anything else you need from us?

Beake: At the moment, nothing. You two are more than happy to stay onboard and explore engineering if you like.

Scotty was happy that he was allowed to explore the engineering section.

Reade: Thank you.

Iko: Yes. Uhm... where to first?

Reade: I wanna check out the warp core. Assuming its got to be massive on this ship compared to the small one on the Indy. :: Pointing to Bec:: Shall we?

Iko: ::shrug:: Lets go!

Scotty smiled. He was eager to show Bec around and see more of the Kitty Hawk’s engineering section.

Reade: Follow me.

Scotty led Bec through the corridors in engineering towards the warp core. The route was marked with way signs. Scotty turned his head towards Bec.

Reade: So, how are you coping with Paarus not being around?

Scotty paused and turned around to Bec.

Iko: Response

Scotty nodded to Bec. Things were a little bit difficult without an operations officer on board.

Reade: I see. Did he give any ETA of when he was coming back aboard?

Iko: Response

Reade: Ah. Hopefully, he returns; he was a good guy. Anyhoo, I think we are at the warp core now.

As Scotty and Bec rounded the corner of the corridor, they entered a massive room, with a giant bright object in the center of the room.  As they got closer the object came into focus and was the warp core.

Iko: Response

Reade: This thing is massive. What do you think Bec?

Scotty nodded as Bec responded.

Iko: Response

Reade: I totally agree. Maybe we can take some notes and see if we can optimize Indy’s core.

Before Scotty could finish his sentence, Bec had already moved closer to the warp core.

Iko: Response

TAG/TBC

Lt.JG Scotty Reade

Engineering Officer