PNPC Kiyaini Ri'zella - The party boat

Koihime Nakamura

Oct 19, 2021, 1:03:01 AM10/19/21
to Amity Outpost
((Grand Mezzanine, Amity Outpost))

Kiyaini had recently arrived at the new Amity Outpost, on assignment from the FNS. Personally, she suspected she only got it because she wrote mostly travelogues as a new reporter, but considering she hadn't been off her family's ship, the SS Of Course We're Coming Back since she was born in 2370 until she left to join the FNS in 2393, it was a natural thing for the dark haired human to write in her points by comparison to where she went and what she had experienced. That, and no one liked them because they weren't the pieces that got you attention. Kiyaini agreed, but she enjoyed these bits, and often felt that too few members of the Federation traveled to see all that encompassed, or even tried. That said, she stood at the side of the mezzanine, her red lips quirked in what was her attempt to hide a smile, or laughter, as she catalogued the bizarre sight in her mind, her fingers tapping a pattern on the PADD she carried.

.oO Besides Oo. she thought as her black eyes re-swept the mezzanine, and confirmed.. a floating hover bar staffed with what looked to be Starfleet officers - often their cadence gave them away- and, was that the Ambassador? A member of one of the noble houses of Betazed? .oO It prepares me for when the people decide to be surreal and silly. Oo.

She noted more details down in her mind, and decided that meeting the Press officer here could wait. She had a story to file, and she found herself smiling as she walked with off with a bit of a bounce in her step. This looked to be a fun position, if even the Ambassador would join a party boat. As she walked to a table, she spotted what looked to be another Starfleet officer, this one - cat ears? mouse tail?? - a blond haired woman who looked to be torn between laughter and sorrow.

.oO Now that's the Starfleet I know. Oo. Personally, she still wasn't sure which one she preferred more. But either way, she would enjoy this assignment.

PNPC Kiaini Ri'zella
FNS Reporter
C239112CA0
Unity Station