Bag It - inspirational movie

Krista Harris / Edible Santa Barbara

Sep 21, 2010, 12:04:23 AM9/21/10
to sb-plastic-challenge
Last month The Fund for Santa Barbara, Horny Toad Clothing and
Surfrider Foundation sponsored a screening of the film "Bag It" - a
moving and engaging documentary about the environmental and health
impacts of our obsessive use of plastics. If you did not see this
film, I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is one of those films
that is entertaining yet has the power to change the way you live. You
can find out more about the film and view the trailer on their website
here:

http://www.bagitmovie.com/

Please feel free to comment about this film or any other films that
you think would be relevant to this challenge.

-Krista

Krista Harris / Edible Santa Barbara

Sep 22, 2010, 11:52:15 AM9/22/10
to sb-plastic-challenge
Good news - I was just notified that there will be a free screening of
"Bag It"

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2010
Carpinteria Arts Center
855 Linden Avenue
Gates Open 7:15 p.m.

CARPINTERIA VALLEY ARTS COUNCIL IN COLLABORATION WITH CARPINTERIA
BEAUTIFUL PRESENTS "BAG IT"

A powerful and deceptively simple movie that is sure to change the way
you look at every day objects. A movie for the whole family. Dress
warmly and bring a lawn chair to enjoy a movie outdoors under the
stars. A great way to end the summer. The snack bar will be open.

More information 684-7789