Fwd: Local Grain and Flour Order Forms for Santa Barbara

Shelly Cobb

Sep 29, 2010, 4:28:02 PM9/29/10
to sbper...@googlegroups.com, sbfoodfuture, transi...@googlegroups.com, sb-eat-loca...@googlegroups.com, Huasna Valley Farm
Hi eat-local friends,

If you already received this, please disregard! Just wanted to make sure everyone has a chance to sign up for locally-grown and milled wheat flour before the October Eat Local Challenge starts on Friday.

Orders can be placed on a month-to-month basis, no CSA commitment required! Minimum order is two 2.5 lb bags of whole wheat flour and/or wheat berries. Pick up locations in Santa Barbara at Plow to Porch or in Goleta at Local Harvest Delivery. Recipes for breads, cakes, tortillas, pizza dough and more in the attached newsletter.

Check out their FB page here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=198523404704&ref=ts

This will make eating local a whole lot easier!

Enjoy,

Shelly