Vote Now - 200 trees for Alpha Resource Center!

Shelly Cobb

Mar 15, 2010, 6:54:37 PM3/15/10
to Shelly Cobb

Vote Now! 200 trees for Alpha!

Dreyers Corporation is sponsoring "Communities Take Root" (http://www.communitiestakeroot.com/)
Alpha was selected as a site for receiving up to 200 fruit trees. We will use them to provide food and programs for our participants, as well as share the crops with the community. We have been working hard for over a year to create a sustainable food forest and education center. We have planted 2 vegetable gardens and more than 40 fruit trees, with the collaboration of the Santa Barbara Permaculture Network and Common Vision, two organizations committed to having sustainable sources of food for all.

Our property can handle up to 200 more fruit trees but we need your help to make this happen for our community. Please click on the link above and vote for Alpha. Then save the link to your favorites and put a reminder on your calendar to vote once a day through April. We are determined to win so we will also send out weekly email reminders.

Please vote now - and remember to vote every day through August 31, 2010. The organization with the most votes wins the trees!