We're Giving Away a Basket of Local Food

Krista Harris / Edible Santa Barbara

Sep 12, 2012, 11:47:56 AM9/12/12
to sb-eat-loca...@googlegroups.com
This year our new partner in the Eat Local Challenge is the CEC, and they came up with a great idea to get people started on the Eat Local Challenge. In order to make eating local even easier, we're giving away a gift basket with everything you need to make your Eat Local Challenge month successful. The basket includes:

• Farmers Market tokens
• A produce box from Plow to Porch
• A month of seafood from Community Seafood
• Lunch at Goodland Kitchen
• Beer tasting at Telegraph Brewery
• Wine tour at Sustainable Vine Wine Tours
• And an abundance of locally-sourced items

To enter, simply click on the link below and answer a few quick questions about how you are participating in the challenge. The deadline to enter is Friday, September 21st and we'll announce the winner in time for them to get their basket of goodies and begin the challenge on October 1st!

Click Here:

Best of luck,
-Krista