Farm to Table Winemaker Dinner

Kate Griffith

Oct 4, 2013, 12:15:39 PM10/4/13
to sb-eat-loca...@googlegroups.com
Flying Goat Cellars is doing it's part this month to participate in SB Eat Local Challenge by offering a real Farm to Table Winemaker Dinner on Friday, October 11. We are collaborating with DeyDey Best Beef Ever and local farmers to pair our wines with some delicious seasonal dishes served family style. Thanks for the inspiration Edible Santa Barbara! Contact 805-736-9032 or in...@flyinggoatcellars.com to get more information on our dinner.

Krista Harris

Oct 4, 2013, 6:35:17 PM10/4/13
to sb-eat-loca...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much, this sounds so great!

For anyone who would like more info about local grass-fed beef, here is an article that Nancy Oster wrote for our Fall 2010 issue:
http://www.ediblecommunities.com/santabarbara/fall-2010/local-grass-fed-beef.htm

-Krista
Krista Harris
Publisher and Editor