Error on opening/creating pproject

sarkipo

Feb 2, 2017, 5:33:19 AM2/2/17
to SayMore
Hello list,

I'm remotely assisting a language consultant who cannot create/open a project.
There is this error message (see screenshot -- next time I'll advice her to click "copy" ;).

She has a Russian Windows with Cyrillic letters in paths to My Documents and such. She got an error trying to create a new project.
So my first thought was to create an ASCII-named folder under C:\. I've then sent her a zipped copy of an (empty) project folder (also attached) to unzip in this new folder. But the result was the same (with the error message in the screenshot).

What can we do next?

All best,
Alexandre
saymore-error.png