SayMore Linux or Wine

Ben W

Sep 25, 2015, 7:47:29 AM9/25/15
to SayMore
Are there any plans to bring SayMore to Linux and/or has anybody gotten it working in Wine (under Linux or MacOSX)? (Admittedly I'm no Wine buff, somebody just mentioned that maybe my .NET paths were not right (since Wine thinks it's installed but SayMore doesn't like it.)

John Hatton

Sep 25, 2015, 9:25:14 AM9/25/15
to say...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

Are there any plans to bring SayMore to Linux

Sorry, there is not.

has anybody gotten it working in Wine

I haven't heard of anyone doing that. Could be, though.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 5:47 AM, Ben W <ben_w...@sil.org> wrote:
Are there any plans to bring SayMore to Linux and/or has anybody gotten it working in Wine (under Linux or MacOSX)? (Admittedly I'm no Wine buff, somebody just mentioned that maybe my .NET paths were not right (since Wine thinks it's installed but SayMore doesn't like it.)

John Hatton

Senior Software Engineer/Program Manager
Language Software Development
SIL International