SayMore & FLEx

John Hatton

Jan 23, 2013, 8:08:31 PM1/23/13
to say...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone on this list help Tim?

-----Original Message-----
From: flex...@googlegroups.com [mailto:flex...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tim Gaved
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:25 AM
To: flex...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [FLEx] Presentation

I'm doing a presentation about FLEx next week at SOAS, University of London.
I'm looking for help with two things.
- I'd like to show some screen shots of FLEx being used with Non Roman
Scripts. If anyone could send me a screen shot of the Interlinear text
screen with a NRS that would be great. I'm particularly interested in Arabic
and Japanese, but anything would be helpful.
- I'm interested in the workflow of anyone using FLEx in conjunction with
PRAAT, ELAN, or SayMore. If you could just send me a few lines outlining
yourwork flow it would help a lot.
Please contact me off list.
Thanks
Tim Gaved

Todd Hughes

Feb 25, 2013, 8:43:58 PM2/25/13
to say...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I would also be interested in this. I co-teach a Language Documentation course at the University of Florida. We are trying to integrate more of these software applications and their output.