Call for meeting - 18 th April 10 am

Abhishek Pratap Singh

Apr 16, 2009, 9:23:33 AM4/16/09
to savet...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Hope you're all doing well and not too depressed looking at the condition of lake.
I had a chat with Deepankar and we thought it was time we met and did some positive actions. I would request you all to please come to Club House Lobby for a discussion on what should be done.

I propose we meet at around 10:00 am on 18th April for and hour and half.

Tentative Agenda is:

  1. Discuss collection of Fund for initial cleaning up based on ideas given by Forest Dept. Officials
  2. Suitable date to start cleaning activity.
  3. Increasing the awareness about the effort to save lake. How to make more people involved.
  4. Deciding a regular meet for lake conservation activity.

Hope this is fine with all of us and we'll meet on Saturday

--
Regards
Abhishek

Dipankar Khasnabish

Apr 16, 2009, 12:01:44 PM4/16/09
to savet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abhishek,

Can we meet on Sunday, as this Saturday I will be busy

Regards
Dipankar

Bikramjit Maitra

Apr 16, 2009, 12:59:53 PM4/16/09
to savet...@googlegroups.com

I also would prefer Sunday as I will be busy too.

Thanks and regards

bikram

Bikramjit Maitra

RF 902 A Wing Purva Riviera

Maratha Halli

Bangalore : 560037

Mobile : +919845070263

S. Gopal

Apr 17, 2009, 12:15:23 AM4/17/09
to savet...@googlegroups.com
Good that you have called for a meeting. Yes, I wish to attend. Please inform the Security at Purva Riviera gate to allow me in..
Gopal
(shifted from Rohan Vasantha to Brookefields)
--
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Abhishek Pratap Singh <aps...@gmail.com> wrote:
Regards
Abhishek
RJ 802

S. Gopal

Apr 17, 2009, 12:23:05 AM4/17/09
to savet...@googlegroups.com
Please inform me when the date and time are finalised.
Gopal
(earlier in Rohan Vasantha)
---
--