Minutes of meeting - Save Chinnappanahalli lake, 08.03.2009

Dipankar

Mar 10, 2009, 2:33:42 PM3/10/09
to Chinnappanahalli Lake Conservation Forum
People present - Gopal, Bikram, Adiga, Dipankar

Following are discussion points:
1. We plan to do both lakes clearing as well community activity on
22nd March
2. We will bring in seed fund for this, but will also make
collections. In case sufficient fund is collected, people who put the
seed fund will be refunded. Excess fund if any will be given to
society
3. We will try to reach out to NGOs in this space to explore whether
we can get any support
4. Key concern is who will do the leg work

Dipankar: Since very less time is left, can we have some discussion
today itself to take this forward?

RAJASEKHARAN P K

Mar 15, 2009, 8:09:51 AM3/15/09
to savet...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dipankar,
Please inform the action planned for 22nd March. I can request the association whether they can participate. However we have to inform them well in advance.
Regards
rajasekharan

Dipankar

Mar 16, 2009, 7:46:56 AM3/16/09
to Chinnappanahalli Lake Conservation Forum
Hi,

Sorry I could not reply earlier. We are not doing this activity on
22nd, as we did not receive adequate internal and external support.

I will write more elaborately separately

Regards
Dipankar