Story of bottled water

S. Gopal

Mar 24, 2010, 12:23:34 AM3/24/10
to goodwi...@gmail.com
Please view
Gopal

Kapil Chhabra

Mar 24, 2010, 6:40:54 AM3/24/10
to savet...@googlegroups.com, goodwi...@gmail.com
Wow. Thanks for sharing this link. I did not know that California's used bottles are shipped here in India.

Kapil

--
Website: http://groups.google.com/group/savethelake
Group Email: savet...@googlegroups.com

S. Gopal

Mar 24, 2010, 11:34:27 AM3/24/10
to Kapil Chhabra, savet...@googlegroups.com
  1. I also did not know that.
  2. It required an American to tell me what is happening in my backyard.
  3. When are we going to raise our voice against violation of our space and environment? Sorry, not our space or environment, but that of our children and grandchildren.
  4. An aside: Somebody had invited me for dinner at a hotel in Whitefield. The 3 one-litre bottle of water my host ordered cost him Rs. 300 plus taxes. One litre for Rs. One hundred? What do we pay for that to BWSSB?.
Gopal