Save the Barnard Pool Meeting

Jordan Alam

Sep 7, 2012, 11:47:44 AM9/7/12
to SavetheBarnardPool
Hey all,
If anyone is interested in getting a meeting together next week, I am free to find a room and have some ideas to share about the pool - is there a date that works best for people? Maybe a Friday time next week?

Best,
Jordan Alam

Lisa Gordis

Sep 7, 2012, 11:52:38 AM9/7/12
to SavetheBarnardPool
I'm game. I'd love to be able to swim during the 12-1:30 block on
Friday, so if it's possible to avoid that block, that would be best
for me. But I would be happy to meet any time between 8 and 11:45 and
1:45 and 3:30.

Lisa Gordis

Laura Randall

Sep 7, 2012, 2:52:14 PM9/7/12
to Lisa Gordis, ja2...@barnard.edu, SavetheBarnardPool
On Friday the 14th I'm free anytime  Lisa would like. Could Jordan email me his suggestions to think about in advance or comment if something comes up and I can't make it?
Laura Randall

Lisa Gordis

Sep 9, 2012, 7:16:09 PM9/9/12
to SavetheBarnardPool
Should we try for Friday at 2? It sounds like that's workable for
those who have replied. (I initially said that I could do either
morning or afternoon, and that's still true, but morning will require
a bit of maneuvering for me.)

Jordan, did you say that you could get a room? I suspect that it
should not be too difficult at that time.

Lisa

Laura Randall

Sep 9, 2012, 7:28:02 PM9/9/12
to Lisa Gordis, SavetheBarnardPool
Friday at 2 PM is good for me.
Laura

Jordan Alam

Sep 10, 2012, 10:21:46 AM9/10/12
to Laura Randall, Lisa Gordis, SavetheBarnardPool
Next week at 2pm sounds great. I am still trying to think of a room that would be good/free, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Best,
Jordan A.