Konkani Genealogy Project - Now inviting limited registration requests!

savemyl...@googlemail.com

Mar 19, 2014, 9:59:19 PM3/19/14
to savemyl...@googlegroups.com
"Konkani Genealogy Project", a sub-project run by SaveMyLanguage.Org team, is now ready for limited open registrations. If you want to create your family's Genealogy tree, we are here to help.

After a successful initial six month pilot we are now ready to pick TWO more volunteers (We are unable to add families more rapidly at the moment - but plan to extend it to more users over the coming months). Preference will be given to families with extensive history around the Mangalore area. Some computer skill is necessary to maintain the genealogy tree. Initial training will be provided (the system is pretty easy and intuitive to use actually).

Please spread the word around.

To apply just send an email to savemyl...@googlemail.com

SITE ADDRESS: http://www.savemylanguage.org/genealogy/

Regards,