Save My Language - 10 year Anniversary!

Roshan Pai

Nov 1, 2015, 6:00:41 PM11/1/15
to savemyl...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the "Save My Language - Konkani Dictionary Project" has completed 10 years (established in 2005). It has been a long and fruitful journey, and the project has grown from being just a 'word' collator in 2005 to running new projects (Genealogy project, Webservices, Mobility among others) and other collaborative endeavors.

A special video has been created to commemorate this special occasion. Hope you like it and please share it to spread the word around on facebook & twitter! Awareness is key to the success of this initiative.

Request your continued support to the initiative. We always look forward to your emails/comments and your inputs play a key role in shaping the future of this initiative!

Thanks again,

jai konkani!

Regards,
Roshan Pai Ramesh, BE, PGD(Oxon), MIET, FRAS
Project Co-ordinator: Konkani Dictionary Project (www.savemylanguage.org)
Facebook Page (Like us!): https://www.facebook.com/savemylanguage

Ram S Pejawar

Nov 2, 2015, 7:58:29 PM11/2/15
to savemyl...@googlegroups.com
Mr.Ramesh

 Congratulations you done mighty job.
Wish you all the best for your future projects.

Regards

Veena Pejawar
Bangalore

Ramesh Bhat

Nov 2, 2015, 7:58:29 PM11/2/15
to savemyl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roshan

Great News. Congratulations on completing 10 years.

regards
ramesh bhat

Regards
Ramesh Bhat