Fwd: 1000+ New words added to the GSB Konkani Dictionary Project

Roshan Pai

Jul 25, 2008, 11:40:40 AM7/25/08
to Groups - Yahoo Save My Language Group, savemyl...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

Its time again for updates from the Save My Language - GSB Konkani Dictionary Project.

We have over the last week, added a phenomenal 1000+ konkani words into the main online dictionary. This has by far, been the largest single upload of words in the history of the project.

Most of these words were contributed by Sri Jayadeva Bhat. Reviewing these words has been a real pleasure, though it took ages to get thru all of them.

Also want to thank the following volunteers:
Kavitha Kamath
Srikanth Kamath T

We now have over 6000 konkani words in the dictionary.

More the words, more the fun. !!! Enjoy !!!

Cheers,
Roshan Pai Ramesh
Chief Editor: www.savemylanguage.org

PS: Apologies if this update has already been delivered to you. It did not make it the first time around in a few cases.