Streamline with our all-in-one fitness management software

1 view

Rezeve Team

Nov 22, 2023, 7:45:15 AM11/22/23
to save-our-g...@googlegroups.com, Rezeve Team
Hello Friends of the South End Fitness Center,

Introducing Rezeve - the one-stop fitness management software for private trainers, boutique studios and fitness businesses. Our comprehensive platform features a modern user interface developed with customer experience in mind. Maintain complete control of your clients and trainers, and elevate your business with our auto-created responsive website with unique and customisable design templates.

Our key features.
  1. Your own branded website created automatically with multiple design templates
  2. Sell memberships, packages, workshops and events
  3. Spot booking, group booking and shareable packages
  4. Schedule classes, appointments, workshops and events
  5. Attendance check-in via QR code
  6. Advance waitlist and cancellation settings
  7. Comprehensive reports include sales, bookings, earned revenue
  8. Staff and trainer commission calculation
  9. Freeze or suspend memberships and packages
  10. ClassPass integration
We are giving you a 1-month free trial so that you can try out our platform risk-free! Our monthly pricing starts from USD$29.90 for the Starter tier (1 person only) and USD$169.90 for the Team tier.

Studios using Rezeve

Regards,
Adrian Ng (Co-founder)
Website | LinkedIn | Business WhatsApp