Requesting Information about your Programs, Academy and Schedule of Events.

Magazine Editorials

Jul 13, 2023, 1:17:29 PM7/13/23
to save-our-g...@googlegroups.com

Gym Owner, Trainer,

BARBELLS FITNESS MAGAZINE would like to do a Press Release about your Gym and Athletes. To request your FREE Editorial, apply at :

www.EditorialRequest.com

PROMO CODE: SM23

There are absolutely no fees or purchases required. The magazine is constantly on the lookout for new content.

For your Editorial, we require a MINIMUM of 6 photos, a business card and/or an advertisement, and a half a page article about your studio, programs, events, results, history and/or employees.

Please provide all the information and photos you want to publish in high resolution, at the time of your Request. The Redaction Team will use them as is, and will not edit your article or photos.

The Mission of the Magazine is to :

1- Identify Talent
2- Recognize Achievements
3- Promote Self-Esteem
4- Publish your Programs and Training Center.

This Opportunity is available to all Fitness Athletes & Fitness Models of ALL Levels and ALL Ages.

You can view our magazines at :

www.BarbellsFitness.com

There is NO COST at all for your Training Center, and NO CHARGE for your Athletes & Models. This Opportunity is ABSOLUTELY FREE.

We look forward to promoting your Academy and Athletes/Models.

Sincerely,

Robert Boulanger
Barbells Fitness Magazine
Editorial Manager