How to take the headache out of business growth

BizGrow .

Jul 25, 2023, 10:50:27 AM7/25/23
to save-our-g...@googlegroups.com
Good day ,

Do you have intentions of expansion, equipment purchase, renovation or need working capital for Friends of the South End Fitness Center ?

I would like to find out how much funding you require and provide you some numbers to consider.

Regards,

Sherry Clair
Manager Sales Operations
BizGrow

Growing business together

The information transmitted in this electronic communication/message, including any attachments thereto, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, authorized to receive on behalf of the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please contact the sender by replying to this message and delete this message and any attachments thereto from your computer. Please be advised that any information provided in this electronic communication/message has been obtained from sources deemed reliable and is furnished subject to errors, omissions, modifications, removal of the listing from sale, and to any listing conditions, including the rates and manner of payment of commissions or receivables payable to BizGrow Capital. Any information, figures or calculations provided herein may be approximate and by reviewing the information contained in this electronic communication/message and its attachments any recipient, agrees that it is will not rely on such information, figures or calculations and will conduct its own investigation of the property and information provided.

You can always unsubscribe from our mailing list, by clicking on Unsubscribe You can also reply to this message, including unsubscribe in the topic. This message is sent to you because your email address is on our subscribers list. If you are not interested in receiving more emails like this one, just hit Unsubscribe.