Quick Question

Liza Meritt

Feb 5, 2024, 1:40:24 PMFeb 5
to save-our-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If we could send you 5 Free product samples monthly from the best US emerging brands, like we did for over 400 US Fitnesses, would you be interested?

I'm Liza, Partnership Manager at SBM Growth and we represent CardoMax, a pioneering brand in fitness supplements.

Why CardoMax?

  • Peak Performance: Proven nutrients for your fitness journey.
  • Liquid Convenience: Easy-to-use single-serve liquid supplements.
  • Science-Backed: Accelerated Absorption Technology™ for optimal results.
As a veteran-owned company, CardoMax brings military discipline to fitness.

To start, here's a free sample of the CardoMax Energy Intensifie to see if you'd be interested in carrying them at your place.

There are more products featured this week on our website; don't hesitate to request samples for those too.

All the best,

Liza Meritt

SBM Growth LLC
3909 S Maryland Pkwy 314
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Liza Meritt

Feb 12, 2024, 3:27:13 PMFeb 12
to save-our-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I hope you're doing well.

I wanted to quickly follow up on my previous email regarding the opportunity to receive 5 free product samples monthly from top US emerging brands, including CardoMax.

CardoMax’s products, like the Energy Intensifier, are designed to enhance peak performance with convenient, science-backed formulations.

To request your free sample and explore more offerings, simply click here:

Looking forward to potentially collaborating with you.

Best regards,

Liza Meritt

SBM Growth LLC
3909 S Maryland Pkwy 314