Help for - Friends of the South End Fitness Center..

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Roman Reeves

未读,
2023年6月24日 08:40:112023/6/24
收件人 save-our-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Does handling inbound calls sound like the last thing Friends of the South End Fitness Center would like to be doing?

Nomicior works with a number of inbound call centers that are expertly-managed: They'll answer calls as if they're part of Friends of the South End Fitness Center themselves. All of our centers are US-Based.

Worth a quick chat to see if this is a fit? All I’d need to know is the best number where you're best reached and someone will shortly reach out.

Look forward to your thoughts,

Roman Reeves
Assistant Account Director | Nomicior
回复全部