Gym Fitness Equipment Source Factory and OEM Service Acceptable

1 view

Cathy Shi

Sep 4, 2023, 8:02:24 AM9/4/23
to save-our-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm Cathy from MND Fitness Equipment.
We service for fitness equipment Wholesalers, Dealer, Gym club from all over the world.
MND FITNESS is specialized in R&D, Producing, Sales and After-Service of gym equipment. We are source factory and OEM service acceptable.

We produce:
Aerobic and Strength exercise fitness equipment.
11 series and more than 500 models of fitness equipment.

If you're interested, I can send our catalog and price list.

Sincerely yours,
Cathy Shi| Sales Manager

SHANDONG MINOLTA FITNESS EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Add: 60m Away From North of the Cross of Hongtu Road
and Ningnan River, Ningjin County, Dezhou City, Shandong
Province, China

Wechat:13525086953
Mobile/WhatsApp +86 13525086953
Email: mnd020@mndfit.com

NOTE: We will not easily change the bank payment
information, the beneficiary is SHANDONG
MINOLTA FITNESS EQUIPMENT CO., LTD.
If you are noticed of the change in the account,
please do not pay and contact us +86 13525086953
for confirmation.
1693821419027.jpg.jpeg
1655701434589.jpeg