RE: Meeting request

1 view

Brian Hall

Jul 26, 2023, 3:23:42 PM7/26/23
to save-our-g...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Following up on my last email.

Can we schedule a call on Friday (28th July) or Monday (31st July) so we can discuss MOBILE APP or WEB APP development requirements you may have?

Please suggest a day and time to connect and also share the best phone number to reach you.

Thank you
Brian Hall

On Tuesday 6 June 2023 5:43 PM, Brian Hall wrote:

Hi,

We are a Software development company; we build custom solutions based on required functional specifications that automate various business applications.

Do you have an app development idea? We can build as per your business needs.

Just wanted to connect over a call and discuss our portfolio and previous works along with your idea of an app.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Brian Hall