Swansea Sound, Save Clyne Valley on breakfast news for Friday 2nd Sept

Carrie Thomas

Sep 1, 2011, 10:35:36 AM9/1/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com
It's sorted.....We are lucky as the story has been taken up by the news editor herself, Emma Grant.

Save Clyne Valley should be a lead local story on Swansea Sound/The Wave news tomorrow. Starting at 7pm the current intention is that we feature at each news (around the hour) til 1 or poss even 2pm. There may be a slight chance to also get a slot on the 5pm news.

We should ALSO get front page website coverage..with a link to the interview. As soon as I know that's up then I'll link from our home page.

Emma will have a word with Kevin Johns about his Sunday phone-in show. The Sunday Hotline is from 9-10am. Looks like we may have to go for this Sunday (in the meeting last night we thought of postponing this part a week, but the ball is rolling fast here).

The Hotline no. is Swansea 893031   PLEASE reply to this email and commit to being part of the phone-in. I suggest a minimum of 3 people ....but 6 would be great.

Best Wishes,
- Carrie Thomas -
Touchwood, 4 Clyne Valley Cottages, Killay, Swansea, SA2 7DU  South Wales, UK. Tel 01792 522443
 www.touchwoodspirit.com : spiritual & self-development sessions or workshops;
Healing including Bowen Technique, Theta DNA, and Byron Katie's 'Loving What Is' ('The Work'):
And for gardening, seeds and plants: www.touchwoodplants.co.uk

Harding Richard

Sep 1, 2011, 11:53:29 AM9/1/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com
Sadly I won't be able to ring in as I'll be in the Army camp at Beachley, Chepstow, and as a "civvy" they get a bit upset about using a mobile phone on base. Apologies.

Regards,

Richard L Harding
IT/Supply & Logistics Co-Ordinator
Petroplus Bitumen
Swansea Gate Business Park | Fabian Way | Swansea | SA1 8QJ
Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 152571 | Phone: +44 (0) 1792 659779 | Fax: +44 (0) 1792 659786