Fw: Thanks for answering the forests future panel questions

Carrie Thomas

Sep 13, 2011, 3:01:57 PM9/13/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com
Being immersed in saving our lovely countryside has meant I'm becoming more
aware of the need to protect trees and woodland at a higher
level......government/legislation/designation etc.
I've just filled in an online form 'what do forests and woods mean to you'?

If YOU are also interested, see the email below

Best Wishes,
- Carrie Thomas -
Touchwood, 4 Clyne Valley Cottages, Killay, Swansea, SA2 7DU South Wales,
UK. Tel 01792 522443
www.touchwoodspirit.com : spiritual & self-development sessions or
workshops;
Healing including Bowen Technique, Theta DNA, and Byron Katie's 'Loving What
Is' ('The Work'):
And for gardening, seeds and plants: www.touchwoodplants.co.uk