Poem for Clyne Valley

1 view

Nathan Thompson

Sep 28, 2011, 6:15:21 AM9/28/11
to Save Clyne Valley
Hi I am a poet and I am thinking about contributing a piece for the
cause.

Is this something you would be interested in?

Liz Thomas

Sep 28, 2011, 6:25:47 AM9/28/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Nathan, Great idea.

For me, the interesting thing about Clyne Valley is how it contains so many examples of most types of habitats and uses, over the centuries. From Bronze age to 21stC. Play Area. I'm hopeless at poetry, so look forward to your contribution !

Cheers from Nesta and John

Sep 28, 2011, 11:07:53 AM9/28/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com
2 days? I cant do that - it'll be rubbish

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Thompson" <nat...@gmail.com>

--
Nathan Thompson
Freelance Writer and Poet

07904755769

nat...@gmail.com
Twitter: @NathanWrites
Facebook: Slam Poetry Workshops (http://on.fb.me/p6KLMM)
Skype: nathan.a.thompson
BBM: 21547B07

www.nathanwrites.wordpress.com
www.slampoetryworkshops.co.uk

Carrie Thomas

Sep 28, 2011, 2:55:36 PM9/28/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Nathan, I thought as much. If you still are inspired to verse, we will of course still feature it on website and facebook etc, its just that we can't make the real 'song and dance' about the poem that we may have been able to do if it was completed by friday....eg possibilities then would have included including in the file for the Planning dept and also the Evening Post press release.

Nathan Thompson

Sep 29, 2011, 2:05:32 AM9/29/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com
I will give it a go but it will take a few weeks, nice website Carrie by the way, I pass your house when I go for my morning runs, I always wondered what all the Touchwood signs were about...

Liz Thomas

Sep 29, 2011, 3:38:32 AM9/29/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com

It would take me a few years to write a poem Nathan. Good luck. Cheers, Nesta

Sep 29, 2011, 2:28:52 PM9/29/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com

No worries thanks nesta