Next Action Group Meeting

Carrie Thomas

Sep 15, 2011, 9:20:18 AM9/15/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com
....is tonight, thursday, 7pm at Village Inn

Best Wishes,
- Carrie Thomas -
Touchwood, 4 Clyne Valley Cottages, Killay, Swansea, SA2 7DU  South Wales, UK. Tel 01792 522443
 www.touchwoodspirit.com : spiritual & self-development sessions or workshops;
Healing including Bowen Technique, Theta DNA, and Byron Katie's 'Loving What Is' ('The Work'):
And for gardening, seeds and plants: www.touchwoodplants.co.uk

Liz Thomas

Sep 15, 2011, 9:32:38 AM9/15/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com

Thanks a lot Carrie,

I'd like to get to the next meeting, tho can't make it tonight unfortunately.

Also, we've added lots of photos ref. candidate sites (Ynys Newydd end) to Clyne Valley Wildlife Diary on www.greenlog.btck.co.uk  If this doesn't open it, click on the link on CVCP website on www.clynevalleycommunityproject.co.uk
Cheers for now,
Nesta and John

Liz Thomas

Sep 18, 2011, 7:50:42 AM9/18/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Carrie,

This could be a very useful person.

Also, you may already have the following links, but just in case I've put them below (hope they work !):

Swansea Council current UDP maps online at:

View the Community Biodiversity Audit Handbook produced by Science Shops Wales (University of Glamorgan) at:  www.scienceshopswales.org.uk  Search for: Doing a Local Community Biodiversity Audit.

Cheers, Nesta and John

Sent: Thursday, 15 September, 2011 17:46:13
Subject: Re: Next Action Group Meeting....& website updates

Carrie Thomas

Sep 18, 2011, 9:01:50 AM9/18/11
to save-cly...@googlegroups.com
MAPS page VERY interesting, as not divided up like the Constraints Map, will play more later with it!