Killay North LOCAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (LDP) Public Meeting

Phillip Wheland

Sep 5, 2011, 11:12:45 AM9/5/11
to Save Clyne Valley
Dear Resident

RE: LOCAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN (LDP)

A Public meeting was held on 13th July 2011 at Hendrefoilan School to
update you with regard to proposed Candidate sites for Killay North.
These are sites that any interested party can put forward for
inclusion in the LDP which runs from 2015 to 2025

The meeting was very well attended and an Action group set up. The
group has worked very hard along with the Action group from Killay
South to raise awareness of the sites and to organise any action
required.

I said at the July meeting that I would hold another meeting in
September to update everyone on progress.

The date of the meeting is Wednesday 14th September 2011 at
Hendrefoilan School 7 00pm – 9 00pm.

The Killay North area had 6 sites identified for inclusion in the plan
when I presented them at the July meeting. Some of these were for
footpaths or to retain the land as agricultural use the others were

 KN001 Land off Hendrefoilan Rd change of use from Agriculture to
Residential
 KN002 Land off Cwm Llwyd North of Hendrefoilan Rd change of use from
Agricultural to Residential/Agricultural
 KN004 Hendrefoilan Student village change of use from Student
accommodation to residential.
 KN007 An application I was notified about in August when all the
applications were rechecked . Land at Graig Y Bwldan Farm which is on
the top of the ridge, this application has a closing date of October
31st 2011 for comments all the others are September 30th 2011.

I do hope that you will be able to attend as I have asked some of the
Action group to come along and give you an update on their work.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Yours sincerely

COUNCILLOR MARY JONES
KILLAY NORTH WARD