Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Carrie Thomas

ungelesen,
30.09.2011, 04:34:1030.09.11
an save-cly...@googlegroups.com
I have now downloaded the online petition, ready for presentation to the Planning Dept, today, the deadline.
Copy attached, in case it's needed anytime.
We got only 559 signatures on the online petition, still it adds nicely to the ones already signed on the paper forms.

I've kept the online petition 'live' in case we need more signatures in the future, and because we've picked up some really good information from some of the comments so far.

Best Wishes,
- Carrie Thomas -
Touchwood, 4 Clyne Valley Cottages, Killay, Swansea, SA2 7DU  South Wales, UK. Tel 01792 522443
 www.touchwoodspirit.com : spiritual & self-development sessions or workshops;
Healing including Bowen Technique, Theta DNA, and Byron Katie's 'Loving What Is' ('The Work'):
And for gardening, seeds and plants: www.touchwoodplants.co.uk
petition final save_clyne_valley_2011_09_30[1].pdf

Liz Thomas

ungelesen,
30.09.2011, 07:21:1630.09.11
an save-cly...@googlegroups.com

I just went onto the Candidate Sites Register just now to submit more comments. But  the little icon on there to 'submit comments' has disappeared.

Spoke to Rachel Davies on the phone. She said this may be due to the massive input of comments today. Comments can still be submitted until 11.59 PM, but if any problems on the actual Register, just email comments to Rachel Davies at l...@swansea.gov.uk and she will include them in with the rest, in due course.

Cheers, Nesta