Call for Savant 2.0 Plugins

Marc Fiume

Dec 6, 2011, 12:24:54 AM12/6/11
to Savant Community
Members of the Savant Community,

We are inviting you to work with us to develop some great plugins for
our new version, Savant 2.0, which is planned for release at the end
of January 2012. We will be submitting a paper simultaneous with this
release to describe new features and to showcase the plugins that have
been developed by our community. Significant contributors will be
acknowledged as co-authors.

This is a great opportunity to make your work instantly available to a
large and growing community:
• the Savant Community is over 100 members strong
• Savant has been downloaded over 2,000 times
• Savant is used in over 50 different countries

If you are interested in developing a plugin, or have a great idea for
one, please contact us at sup...@savantbrowser.com. Savant SDK 2.0
Alpha is now available at http://genomesavant.com/savant/plugins.php#dev.

Thanks for using Savant!
Savant Development Team