“CHALO U.N. RALLY”

1 view

Kata...@aol.com

Sep 27, 2014, 11:15:16 AM9/27/14
to Kata...@aol.com

Please disregard this message
if living very far from the location

RESPECTED COLLEAGUES:

“CHALO U.N. RALLY”

As you are well aware, we have planned to organize “CHALO U.N. RALLY”  to welcome P.M. Narendra Modi, Saturday, September 27th from 10:00-12:30 pm  in front of U.N. (First Avenue and 47th  Street).

It gives me pleasure to inform you that there is a great excitement, festivity, jubilation and enthusiasm in the atmosphere all over New York City.  500-700 Indian American are expected to participate in this momentous event to demonstrate  their respect, regard and reverence for the dynamic and visionary Prime Minister of India.

Please also note that we have to repeat the same performance on September 28th in front of Madison Square Garden (bet. 31-33 streets, 7th avenue) from 9:00-10:30 am.  where 20,000 Indian Americans will be eagerly waiting with bated breath to meet, greet and cheer the beloved PM of India.

Hence your cooperation, help and presence is of utmost importance and will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.

Narain Kataria
(718) 478-5735