Displaced Thanksgiving!

Jeffrey Melloy

Nov 10, 2009, 12:37:46 PM11/10/09
to Robert Eickmann, Calvin Freitas, Jason (MyrddinBach), rnobl...@gmail.com, saturd...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to do a Thanksgiving party at my house this year. I did the same thing last year and it went quite well, for those of us without family in the area.

The way it works is simple. I'll do a turkey, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole, and everybody else brings some type of side dish or dessert.

Figure the festivities will start on Thanksgiving Day at my place in Capitol Hill, and any are welcome. Let me know if you're interested!

-Jeff

Wulf

Nov 11, 2009, 3:16:44 AM11/11/09
to Saturday House
Thanks for the invite.

we're suppose to go over to a Friends for Thanksgiving this year
but they may end up canceling it.

if so we'd love to stop by
otherwise it's the (quite yummy) dutch oven t-day diner for us on the
boat.

Larry and Julia.