Jigsaw Renaissance talk re: Saturday House, Monday & Tuesday

Lion Kimbro

Jan 10, 2010, 9:00:30 PM1/10/10
to saturdayhouse, Willow Bloo

  Saturday House!,

  We are talking in Jigsaw Renaissance about bringing back
  Saturday House.  Saturdays at Jigsaw are reserved, space
  is aquired, and everything is go!

  If you'd like to help or to comment, please get in touch
  with me, or come to Jigsaw Renaissance tomorrow night
  (2009-01-11) or Tuesday night (2009-01-12,) 7PM-9PM.

  Event details:

    http://www.jigsawrenaissance.org/calendar/

  Our location:

    120 Spokane St,
    underneath the West Seattle Bridge,
    between 1st and 2nd

    http://artillery.local-box.org/

  Take care,
    Lion Kimbro  {:D}=

Wulf

Jan 11, 2010, 11:19:21 PM1/11/10
to Saturday House
I'm thinking of bringing my Makerbot by Jigsaw Renaissance
for Saturday House (prob noon - 6pm).

I can't make it this coming Saturday (16th)
but can the following (23rd)
if I can get a ride for too and from for me and my Makerbot
either from Fremont or Ballard
(currently the bot is in my workspace in Ballard).

all Jigsaw Renaissance members can get something printed
(time permitting) for cost of materials.

Larry James
Wulf Design
http://wulfdesign.blogspot.com

Crusoe

Jan 15, 2010, 10:25:09 PM1/15/10
to Saturday House
I'll be by tomorrow (Sat).

-Daniel

Lion Kimbro

Jan 16, 2010, 1:24:15 PM1/16/10
to saturd...@googlegroups.com

  I'll be at Jigsaw at 12:00;  Hope you haven't left yet!