Holiday ultimate

瀏覽次數:38 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Richard Gurley

未讀,
2021年7月3日 下午2:13:052021/7/3
收件者:Saturday Ultimate
Quick note to say the game is on today. Lots of sunshine and field space. We'll also be discussing a potential holiday game on Monday. If you're not coming or today but plan to Monday, let me know.

Gurley

Richard Gurley

未讀,
2021年7月3日 晚上8:00:462021/7/3
收件者:Saturday Ultimate
Ok gang, seems like there's a lot of interest but some wishy washy with some folks only free certain times. Here's what I propose. Let's play at Big Rec at 4 pm on Monday. If you're definitely in, email me directly. Once we get 14 confirmed, I'll email the list out to let folks know it's happening. If we don't have 14 confirmations by Monday morning, I'll email the group letting folks know it's not on.

Happy Independence Day!

Gurley

Gabriel Pos

未讀,
2021年7月3日 晚上8:15:202021/7/3
收件者:Saturday Ultimate
Did anyone pick up my blue coffee mug from the fields today?

Thanks,
Gabriel

回覆所有人
回覆作者