Did anyone pick up a white shirt?

Enoch Wang

Mar 23, 2019, 2:02:33 PM3/23/19
to Richard Gurley, saturday-...@googlegroups.com
I left a white shirt with black pattern on the sideline two weeks ago. Let me know if you have it or just bring it today...thanks!

Enoch

On Saturday, March 23, 2019, Richard Gurley <rkgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey gang,

We learned last week that little league season has begun again. They technically have all of Big Rec reserved, and the park rangers booted us off last week. I'll set up the cones at noon on the far east side of Big Rec today away from their games. That strategy worked fine all of last year. If we do get kicked off, we'll first check Robin Williams Meadow (what used to be called Sharon Meadow). That's plan B. If that's too crowded for a game, we'll head over to East Meadow, which is never crowded.

I'll drop an email update if we do get moved. As I said, last year we were fine on Big Rec all year, but previous years we've had challenges throughout little league season.

Cheers,

Gurley