6/30 Ultimate?

Matt Loughran

Jun 30, 2021, 7:12:12 PM6/30/21
to Saturday Ultimate
Weather is rather questionable today. Are people still showing out today?

Josh Stansberry

Jun 30, 2021, 7:16:00 PM6/30/21
to Saturday Ultimate
I will still try and play.

Gary Kaplan

Jun 30, 2021, 7:18:38 PM6/30/21
to Josh Stansberry, Saturday Ultimate
Same here.
(Also don't understand how weather is questionable.)

Steve Vitka

Jun 30, 2021, 8:09:10 PM6/30/21
to Gary Kaplan, Josh Stansberry, Saturday Ultimate

Kevin Fredrickson

Jun 30, 2021, 8:21:11 PM6/30/21
to scheme...@gmail.com, Gary Kaplan, Josh Stansberry, Saturday Ultimate
my question is " when will wildfires shut down all games?" play on when you can!

--
Kevin "El" Fredrickson

Andrew Tang

Jun 30, 2021, 11:30:54 PM6/30/21
to Kevin Fredrickson, Gary Kaplan, Josh Stansberry, Saturday Ultimate, scheme...@gmail.com
Did anyone grab a gray black diamond jacket from the fields today? I forgot it accidentally.

Kevin Fredrickson

Jul 1, 2021, 12:44:03 AM7/1/21
to Andrew Tang, Gary Kaplan, Josh Stansberry, Saturday Ultimate, scheme...@gmail.com
i have it
--
Kevin "El" Fredrickson

Kevin Fredrickson

Jul 1, 2021, 10:18:08 AM7/1/21
to Gary Kaplan, Josh Stansberry, Saturday Ultimate
Such great attendance! I'm glad a little snowstorm didn't frighten many of you from the game.I'm holding a Salt Lake County Ultimate Champion white Ultrastar, signed in green Sharpie by either the 2019 Utah Jazz bench, or a group of very good Ultimate players. If it's yours I'd like to get it back to you.