Large BR available in nearby Inner Sunset apt. ($1400)

Andrew H

Apr 30, 2020, 11:41:19 PM4/30/20
to saturday-...@googlegroups.com
Hope everyone is safe and sound. I’m sure you’re all missing ultimate as much as me.

In June I’m moving to a great Inner Sunset apartment 3 blocks from Big Rec (Kirkham x 9th), and I’m currently looking for a roommate. The available BR is large (approx. 13’ x 17’) and has plenty of natural light. It’s $1,400/month + split utilities. There’s a washer & dryer in the building and a shared back yard. No pets. Available June 1st. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact me directly.

Eagerly looking forward to joining you on the ultimate field again once we’re permitted.

Best Regards,
Andrew