New BADA Bootcamp in San Francisco

colin sjostedt

Oct 21, 2020, 1:09:09 PM10/21/20
to saturday-...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to share this cool fitness program BADA is doing:

We hope that everyone is holding up well. I miss being on the fields with you, and I hope that we can get back to playing ultimate soon. In the meantime, I want to give you the heads up about new, outdoor fitness classes that BADA is hosting at San Francisco's Kezar Stadium during the Fall 2020 season.

BADA Bootcamp is a series of small-group, outdoor fitness classes led by professional trainers from the J Bodyworks fitness team. The classes are designed to keep ultimate athletes sharp during the pause in ultimate leagues by working on conditioning, strength and mobility and injury prevention. Adults of all fitness levels are encouraged to join a fun, challenging and motivating workout crew in a safe and welcoming environment.

The bootcamp issues participants their own set of kettlebells, exercise bands and jump ropes in each session, and professional trainers provide instruction, supervision and motivation during rigorous 90 minute fitness classes. The trainers tailor exercise modifications to empower individuals to realize their individual fitness goals.

Safety is the top priority at BADA Bootcamp. The sessions comply with all outdoor fitness group regulations issued by the San Francisco Department of Public Health, including – but not limited to – capping sessions at 11 participants, requiring Face Coverings and allowing everyone attending to remain at least 6 feet apart from those not in their household at all times in an outdoor setting. Visit the registration page to learn more.

The initial BADA Bootcamp sessions run on Wednesday nights from 5:30pm-7:00pm at Kezar Stadium in San Francisco. The first three session dates are held on November 4, November 11 and November 18. Stay tuned for more session dates, times and locations!

Check out the registration page to learn more and to sign-up. Single sessions and discounted three session packages are available.

See you out there!

Coleo (note that this program and message was created by one of my BADA colleagues - I'm just passing it along)

J_Bodyworks_and_BADA_Logos.001.jpeg