Lost knee brace

kevinzhang44

Mar 23, 2019, 4:35:15 PM3/23/19
to Saturday Ultimate
Hey guys,

I lost a hinged knee brace a few weeks ago at Saturday pickup and heard that someone picked it up - does anyone have it? I’m at pickup right now in the smaug ultimate pinnie if you’re there, but if not please message me!

Edgar Ejercito

Mar 27, 2019, 6:49:16 PM3/27/19
to Saturday Ultimate
Is there pick-up tonight on the s. meadows field in GGP, and if so, when does it start? I've heard the polo fields have been closed for the last couple of days.

Ej

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 1:35 PM kevinzhang44 <kevinz...@ucla.edu> wrote:
Hey guys,

I lost a hinged knee brace a few weeks ago at Saturday pickup and heard that someone picked it up - does anyone have it? I’m at pickup right now in the smaug ultimate pinnie if you’re there, but if not please message me!

Richard Gurley

Mar 27, 2019, 7:00:31 PM3/27/19
to Edgar Ejercito, Saturday Ultimate
Pick up tonight at Big Rec. Game starts at 6.