Scoti's play

Richard Gurley

May 2, 2019, 2:18:27 AM5/2/19
to Saturday Ultimate, Scot Schneider
Greetings folks,

Some of you have been asking about Scoti's play. This weekend is one last chance to see the show. Info is below!

Gurley

It’s Spring again and time for Heathers the musical, where three queens rule the high school and one geek may just be on the rise. But popularity has a price, love can mislead, and the violence of today’s youth is just coming to light.... Join us this Spring as we face our most troubling current events, and heal them with beautiful song. This award-winning musical will rip open a place in your heart, and find a way to make you care again!

HEATHERS runs April 25 - May 5th at the Terra Nova Theater in Pacifica. Tickets are available online at tntheatrearts.org. Adults $15 and Children $10.

Thursday 4-25 sneak preview 4pm (All tickets $5)

Friday-Saturday April 26th and 27th; May 3rd and 4th 7-9 pm

Sunday April 28th and May 5th @ 2-4 pm

This is not a play for young children. There is a parental advisory for some violence and mature content even in our High School version of Heathers, so please keep this in mind.