totally random

Richard Gurley

Sep 4, 2019, 11:15:30 PM9/4/19
to Saturday Ultimate
Hey gang,

Apologies in advance for the non-ultimate-related email, but both of my random funemployment projects were subjects of discussion at pick up tonight, and I promised folks I would send out links. So.....

First, I'm doing surveys and analysis on silly topics. Here is a link to the very first Odd Survey, which is on the topic of bread preferences. I'm going to keep the survey open until 2 pm tomorrow. Feel free to forward this to anyone you think would enjoy participating. The more the merrier! In particular, I'd like to get more respondents under 30 and over 45 to broaden the age distribution in the panel.

Second, I'm doing a board game blog series on better alternatives to popular board games.

Cheers!

Gurley

Scot Schneider

Sep 5, 2019, 1:07:43 AM9/5/19
to Richard Gurley, Saturday Ultimate
I will extend Richard's bad form, with an invitation to a Tiki party at my place this Saturday in Bernal Heights.

 I am a bit injured so I may not make it out to invite people during the day. It starts at 7pm, bring something you like to drink, and we will have grills going as well. Bring a friend and a grass skirt, the tropical paradise is in our minds!

139 Richland Ave. (at Mission)

-Scotty

Sep 5, 2019, 1:09:11 AM9/5/19
to Richard Gurley, Saturday Ultimate
And whatever you do, don't contact this thread again!

Scotty- 415-595-6712