After a long year, I'm excited to say we're officially bringing back pickup on both Wednesdays and Saturdays! We've had a soft launch for a few weeks, and it's gone well. However, we're not out of the woods yet, so we'll have a few modifications for coming back:
- Masks are required while on the field.
- We're asking folks wait to join until a week has passed since their first shot (which recent research has shown is already 80% effective at preventing transmissions).
- When we have large #s, we're still going to use our queuing system for subs, but we're going to space the cones out so folks aren't quite so clumped.
Hopefully it won't be long until we're completely back to normal. We're also adjusting start times slightly:
- Wednesdays are going to start at 5:30 so we make sure we have plenty of daylight.
- Saturdays are going to start at 11 so we can take advantage of the 11-12 parking window between little league games.
That's it! Feel free to ping me with any questions, and excited to see many of you back out this week.