Game on today?

Gary Kaplan

Mar 14, 2020, 2:36:22 PM3/14/20
to Richard Gurley, Saturday Ultimate

On Mar 10, 2020, at 4:11 PM, Richard Gurley <rkgu...@gmail.com> wrote:

What's the best part of daylight saving time? Wednesday night pick up!

Our games at Big Rec are starting back tomorrow. We had really good attendance at 5:30 in the fall as DST was winding down, so I'll have the field set up tomorrow at 5:30 again for those who want to maximize playing time. Hope to see many of you out!

Gurley

Richard Gurley

Mar 14, 2020, 2:47:42 PM3/14/20
to Gary Kaplan, Saturday Ultimate
Yep! Rain stopped around 10 and looks clear for the next couple of hours. The north side of the field drains really well, so shouldn't be a problem. I'm heading over now.

Gurley