President's day ultimate @ noon!

Richard Gurley

Feb 15, 2020, 9:27:01 PM2/15/20
to Saturday Ultimate
Hey gang,

We've got critical mass for a game on Monday at Big Rec. We'll be playing at noon, and by noon I mean actually noon rather than 1 pm because I've got to get my son back home for his afternoon nap. Excited to see folks out!

Gurley

Scot Schneider

Feb 16, 2020, 2:49:29 PM2/16/20
to Richard Gurley, Saturday Ultimate
Did anyone pick up my blue nike shoes from the fields yesterday?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 15, 2020, at 6:27 PM, Richard Gurley <rkgu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey gang,

We've got critical mass for a game on Monday at Big Rec. We'll be playing at noon, and by noon I mean actually noon rather than 1 pm because I've got to get my son back home for his afternoon nap. Excited to see folks out!

Gurley

Samuel Lijin

Feb 16, 2020, 6:52:31 PM2/16/20
to Scot Schneider, Richard Gurley, Saturday Ultimate
Ian took em, the one that came with Jen after

Scot Schneider

Feb 16, 2020, 7:10:41 PM2/16/20
to Samuel Lijin, Richard Gurley, Saturday Ultimate
Cool thanks.

I'll be bringing the grill, home-brew, meat and plenty of mallets for Off-road Croquet tomorrow!

-Scotty